About the Candidate
Career Objective: To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong
organizational skills, award-winning educational
background, and ability to work well with people.
Profile: Sales Manager
Duration: 21st Jan 2019 – 31st May 2020
- Sign contracts with Restaurants along and handling inquiries from existing and new clients.
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurant actively, from no star to 5 stars, and get them on board with Swiggy as a partner.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the restaurant owner and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same.
- Reach out to clients, create suitable offers and sign-up corporate users to increase subscriber base.
- Conduct promotional events/ marketing activities to develop new contact and increase the user base.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlined process, and system wherever possible, and avoiding senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue agreed targets, and promoting the organization`s presence and expense controls, meeting agreed on targets, and promoting the organisation presence.
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command.
- Being the face of Swiggy in the market and standing up for the value we believe in.
Profile: Sales Manager
Duration: 03rd October 2017 – 3rd November 2018
- Promotion of the venture through hoardings, social media, personal interaction, and word of mouth.
- Importing quality products to customers.
- Resolution of the issues of the customer through WhatsApp and telecommunication.
- Successfully expanded the book and stationery business.
Company: Maruti Suzuki (Sevoke Motors)
Profile: Sales executive
Duration: 06th November 2012 – 09th April 2013
- Responsible for selling the cars to customers both inside the car showroom and outside as well.
- Setting up and handling of the market promotion campaign in the Siliguri and Jalpaiguri territory.
- Assistant customers in getting finance for their new cars through the reputed finance companies.
- Responsible for convincing and selling car accessories to the new car buyer at the showroom.
- Successfully achieved the month on month target of new cars sales and accessories assigned to me.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration): 60%, 2015, from Amity University, Noida.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration): 51%, 2012, from Gyan Jyoti College, North Bengal, Siliguri.
- Higher Secondary(12th): 69.7%, 2008, S D S College, Bihar School Examination.
- Senior Secondary(10th): 48.6%, 2006, CBSE, Sharda Vidya Mandir, Raigang.
- Computer skills
- Microsoft word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Basic Accounting software – telly ERP 9
- Microsoft Excel
- Date of Birth: 03/10/1989
- Marital Status: Married
- Nationality: Indian
- Known Languages: Hindi, English, Bengali, Bhojpuri
- Interests: Playing cricket, listings music, Cocking.
- Mobile Number: +91 9832505331
Declaration: I hereby declare the information provided hereby me is true to the nest of my knowledge and belief.